Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Jason Calacanis gets his Sig#16

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tesla Death Watch 37: Number 16 Delivered | The Truth About Cars

3033355891_49489eac1c.jpg

http://twit.tv/169

Last edited:
Jason Calacanis finally received his Signature #16 this week.

Apparently he had custom interior and exterior upgrades which caused his car to be delivered later than his number would indicate.

Tesla Roadster #16 - a set on Flickr

Yep, I got it!!! Been driving it all around LA... it lives up to the hype!!!

best j

ps - I started a private email list for owners of Tesla's... if you want to join and can prove you have one (or one on order!) email me at jason at mahalo.com

Jason,

You are amazing dude. And unbelievably generous ...

Also, open invitation to any bloggers/podcasters/press who want to go for a ride in Santa Monica. you can ping me any time at jason at mahalo.com.

Can you tell us more about this quote....

I’ve seen the early designs of the four door and while I can’t give any specific details I can tell you it looks AMAZING! It’s one of the best looking four door cars I’ve ever seen.

We have heard a cross between an Aston Martin and Porshe and a few other cars. How is this description and what is your take on its looks. I wish I could be up there with you in the frirst 10 buyers but alas I can not afford a Roadster ( much less 2) to put me in that category. I will just have to wait for them offer it to the public... Any insight would be appreciated :smile: