Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Love Note!!!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
In the last two weeks we have encountered many thumb's up, cell phone pics, speeding up and slowing down to be along side, test drives, and just general interest but have never had anything like the 'Love Note' that was left on our MS while I was having dinner out with some friends last night... just amazing how many people love the car besides the owners!!!

:cool:

Tesla_Note.jpg

Heh, a Mustang driver came up to me at a 7-11/gas station (I was there for the 7-11) and said, as I'm reaching into my car, "DO YOU TOTALLY LOVE IT?!?!?!" I turned around like "uh, what?" ;-) He was probably in his early 20s. He raved about my car and peppered me with questions.

LOVE the love note, though--that takes the cake!

I don't think I've ever found anything on my car, aside from bird droppings.

But in December 2011, there was a Washington EV task force meeting in Seattle. Three of us from Plug In America met at a Redmond mall parking lot and carpooled in to the meeting. When we got back, Dan's Leaf had a tin of Christmas cookies on the windshield, with a note that said something like "Good for you! From the EV crew".

I'm still hoping the Cookie Fairy will visit me some day.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh yeah, there was the time in April 2010 that I pulled in to a campground in San Diego, and a guy across the way walked over and introduced himself. He said he worked at Tesla (in Fremont, but he was on vacation with his family). He worked on the Model S, but he thanked me (as a Roadster owner) for paying his salary, and gave me a beer. Not quite the same being from an employee rather than a lustful consumer, but it was still very nice.

Mmm, beer and cookies.

In the last two weeks we have encountered many thumb's up, cell phone pics, speeding up and slowing down to be along side, test drives, and just general interest but have never had anything like the 'Love Note' that was left on our MS while I was having dinner out with some friends last night... just amazing how many people love the car besides the owners!!!

:cool:

View attachment 24181
And we will never know what it is Tesla has that they love.