Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Australia WAiting room (Perth WA)

What are you waiting on?

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My White/White, M3LR, 19's, Delivery date has been brought foward to this Friday 17th May. It was going to be the 20th May. But Tesla offered to bring it forward after the money was confirmed cleared already.

So ordered 21st March, Delivery 17th May. Just shy of 2 months, but boy does it feel longer than that. I hope you all hear some news on your respective orders soon.

My White/White, M3LR, 19's, Delivery date has been brought foward to this Friday 17th May. It was going to be the 20th May. But Tesla offered to bring it forward after the money was confirmed cleared already.

So ordered 21st March, Delivery 17th May. Just shy of 2 months, but boy does it feel longer than that. I hope you all hear some news on your respective orders soon.
Enjoy mate, your time in the waiting room draws short.

• Funny
  • Love
Reactions: legacy81 and V3nom
Bittersweet news today gents.

someone in Victoria ordered a MYP in quicksilver last month.
Got their EDD today. June 1-27.
It means it’s on the Grand Pace.

It also means we likely aren’t getting it here, or we’d have got the same update.
Ahh man, really :-( Perhaps that ship thats loading in Shanghai this week/next week will have our cars on it.
June is end of quarter and i hear that typically Tesla deliver at the end of quarter. all my mates who ordered all got their cars on the 3 month time frame since ordering so im hoping haha