Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance/Ludicrous Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
performance model should have carpet floor mats. Only SR versions don’t include floor mats.
Thanks! Some of the aftermarket mats look great but I just think they are overkill for socal. Also, I need as much space as possible being 6’3” and 250lbs. However, when I sat in a M3LR, I didn’t have to put the seat all the way back (a first for me for our family cars).

Reactions: jiren
Thanks! Some of the aftermarket mats look great but I just think they are overkill for socal. Also, I need as much space as possible being 6’3” and 250lbs. However, when I sat in a M3LR, I didn’t have to put the seat all the way back (a first for me for our family cars).
6'6 270 here, I will be waiting for the tuxmats, love them in my Y will love them in my 3!

Reactions: pete34 and JezzaE
Woke up to a VIN and updated delivery date.

Attachments

• IMG_2124.jpeg
    IMG_2124.jpeg
    122.2 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_2125.jpeg
    IMG_2125.jpeg
    324.3 KB · Views: 3
The red does look nice I must say. My current LR is blue which I still think is my favorite color but wanted to make it feel more like a new car so went for stealth grey. It seemed to have an aggressive yet well “stealth” look to it. But sometimes I wonder if it will be too boring. The family was split, half like the grey and half wanted to stick with blue. Hopefully in person it will still be nice.
Just took delivery of stealth grey on X and it is beautiful-much better than I expected. Attached a pixel creep which is interesting bc looks almost black in shade and mysterious in sun catching light nicely.

Attachments

• IMG_0589.jpeg
    IMG_0589.jpeg
    997.8 KB · Views: 4
Reactions: cardsdoc
White with black interior looks better, but that's my opinion, otherwise the inside of the car looks to bright.

If you are going to tint your windows, it softens that white / white bright look and looks really good. The issue with me on white Teslas is simply that it was the free color for a while, so there are way way waaaaayyyy too many of them in "high density Tesla" areas like CA is.

As for white interior upkeep, I dont have it, but many people do and love it. We also have long, long threads (at least a couple) on "removing stains from white seats". I think the white interior looks better but I dont like doing any real upkeep on the interior (empty nester, usually drive my model 3 performance alone since when I go somewhere with my wife we take her model Y P).

I also wear jeans almost every day, but simple ones (Levis), not high end super dyed jeans. Anyway, there is a thread on removing stains from white seats in the model 3 subforum, interested peeps could search for it as I am just letting interested people know, not trying to rain on white seat parade).

I dont like red cars usually at all, and many of the pics of ultra red makes me think thats what I would have ordered. Its also likely to be rare at least for a while on model 3Ps so there is that too, for those who enjoy that (well, as rare as a Tesla model 3 can be, which is "not very", lol).

The stealth red is so gorgeous. I almost made the same choice and did Red with Black. But then seeing the white and red made me love the white interior. Realizing it didn’t qualify for tax credit so I went ahead and changed to SG. Very happy with the choice. But still envious at times seeing that nice red color 💀

Reactions: Sandee3
Seeing how good the red looks makes me so envious 😣. Really wish they would’ve had the red and white interior qualify for the tax credit. I’m still happy with my gray and white order, but man I wish I had that red.
I love how the red looks but I also love having a sleeper. Red screams "I'm fast look at me" where as the grey/black quietly mutters "pay no attention to the man behind the curtain".

Hey... you cut the line! 🤣 I'm on the other coast (south of Tampa) and my order number is RN12152xxxx and I still have no VIN.

Oh well, guess I can dream a little longer about my dream car. Have a good delivery!
Do you have a black interior? We seem to all be left behind at the moment. I'm sitting at the earliest of the black interior orders on the chart and trying desperately not to drain my entire phone battery checking constantly now...

Still super happy for the lucky white interiors though. I've got two young kids though, so that wasn't even a realistic option for me.

If your going to DIY ceramic coating I’d highly recommend Gtechniq’s EXO V5. This latest version was released about a year ago after 2 years of beta testing in various markets around the world. Dirt repelling and water spot resistance is top notch. Mine will get Gtechniq CSU (pro only) topped with EXO V5.

Interesting we now have someone with a scheduled delivery tomorrow 5/16. @plzdelivercar let us know if it happens!

Exciting! I hope you have a dragy so you can demystify 200 pages of speculation.

Just swapped from the SG/BLK to Blue/BLK. Anyone think that’s going to change the EDD to a later date!?

Your eta is now December 2025 lol. For what it's worth, I swapped from blue aka the best color to sg and I got a vin yesterday.

• Informative
Reactions: whoosierdaddy