Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance/Ludicrous Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The Red is awesome, especially in bright sunlight!
Here is a pic of red at the media event in Malibu CA. Sure is purdy!
GKGlX8na4AA8jPD.jpeg

The red does look nice I must say. My current LR is blue which I still think is my favorite color but wanted to make it feel more like a new car so went for stealth grey. It seemed to have an aggressive yet well “stealth” look to it. But sometimes I wonder if it will be too boring. The family was split, half like the grey and half wanted to stick with blue. Hopefully in person it will still be nice.

The red does look nice I must say. My current LR is blue which I still think is my favorite color but wanted to make it feel more like a new car so went for stealth grey. It seemed to have an aggressive yet well “stealth” look to it. But sometimes I wonder if it will be too boring. The family was split, half like the grey and half wanted to stick with blue. Hopefully in person it will still be nice.
Same - never been a fan of white or black, had a few gray cars, and a couple red - but blue has always been my fave.

The red this time around -almost- tempted me. They really did get it right. But still happy I ordered blue - though we are certainly in the minority, at least where this forum is concerned! :p

You made the right choice. Stealth Grey is the best color. :cool: