Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK and Ireland Marketplace - For Sale / Wanted / Free

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
She likes the buttons but finds the Knob complicated to use.
I don't find it complicated. My problem with it is that it's just not proving very useful. I'd hoped it would add improved access to features that are hard to get to on the main UI. But about the only thing I'm finding I actually use is the fan control. I'd hoped for a better UI to the lights (esp fog lights and access to auto headlights and main beam), but there is no ability to control the lights from the knob.

I'll give it a bit longer for upgrades, but right now it's more "pointless gimmick" rather than "useful accessory".

I don't find it complicated. My problem with it is that it's just not proving very useful. I'd hoped it would add improved access to features that are hard to get to on the main UI. But about the only thing I'm finding I actually use is the fan control. I'd hoped for a better UI to the lights (esp fog lights and access to auto headlights and main beam), but there is no ability to control the lights from the knob.

I'll give it a bit longer for upgrades, but right now it's more "pointless gimmick" rather than "useful accessory".
Do you have any of the buttons? They can be very useful.

If anyone knows that they're going to be selling on a 2019 or newer Model S Long Range (100D?) over the next three months, please let me know before you hand over commission to We Buy Any Car or similar. Max 60,000 miles. My salary sacrifice Model 3 is due to go back to the big dealership in the sky at the start of September.

Looking for Model S 21" turbine wheels.

Willing to swap with my standard 19" + Michelin tyres extra cash or cash only.
Hey Zag2me, I am currently selling some of these and am open to offers. Let me know if you are interested.

Tesla Model S - Sonic Carbon (Grey 21″ wheels) 245/35/ZR21.

These wheels are in perfect condition and worth over £6800 if bought directly from Tesla. They come with new Hankook tyres, fitted Nov 23 and hardly used.

I purchased these as I was going to change my Model 3 to an S and love these wheels, but I decided not to in the end. They are currently sitting in the garage and, sadly, I have no need for them anymore.

Includes:

4x sonic carbon turbine alloys for Tesla Model S.

4x Hankook Ion Tyres. Fitted Nov23.

4x TPMS sensors.

4x AlloyGators (black) to protect the rims.

4x wheel covers.

They have not been damaged or welded like many other sellers here; they have been loved and need a new home. They must be seen to be appreciated.