Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Top Menu

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Goes-to-11.png
...So this is the countdown to... the phone app? didn't TEG guess that a few weeks ago?...
At this point, I don't think it is to announce the phone app.
I wonder if Monday will just bring another puzzle. Is it a countdown to the next clue in an endless sequence of clues? What if this 'game' is permanent from week to week? :eek:

Or maybe there is a big announcement coming.

Is it a coincidence that it happens to count down to the end of Superbowl Sunday?

- - - Updated - - -

But what would the Roadster battery size have to do with the Model S app? It's got to be something more that just the phone app.

Yeah, and the image clues included Roadster pix (like the air intake)... So it seems the theme is Tesla in general, not Model S specific...

Hmmm, midnight is officially the next day so the date would be 02/04/13.

Searching for "Midnight 020413" brings up space pictures. Example:

28511.jpg

But then again, that number also shows up as the serial # for a pressure washer.

- - - Updated - - -

Wait, more searching for "#020413" shows it is the hex color black! Maybe the message is that we're running out of time and everything will go dark at 12.00am pst on 02/04, i.e. the game ends. :eek:

Goes-to-11.png
Hey, maybe the countdown is just for when the next clue will appear?

And now we are getting more of those "D" badges. So I am guessing no SB ad. I wouldn't think this year would be a good move for Tesla. They still have ~6+ months of backorder. I think a SB ad could be cost effective, and wouldn't think it would be bad per say but not this year.

For me searching for 020413 brings up a lot of pictures:

skjerm.PNG

Why is that hockey(?) or football(?) player smiling, while Milla Jovovic is pointing a gun at him??? Why is the kitten so darn cute??? Three images of military buggies - are they electric??? And the big question: Are the bearded guys actually the same guy - and if so what is he looking at on the monitor???

Last edited:
Who says it's PST, it might be 9.00pm EST.
For what it is worth, it seems the timeserver is in Phoenix, Arizona (MST)...
("GODADDY" hosting center, I guess.)
Anyways, late Sunday night after the Superbowl...

Random factoid:
Arizona does not observe Daylight Saving Time (mid-March through early November). We do not "spring Forward" in Phoenix -- we always stay on Mountain Standard Time. During Daylight Saving Time (DST) most of Arizona is at the same time as California (Pacific Daylight Time or PDT).

- - - Updated - - -

...Why is that hockey(?) or football(?) player smiling, while Milla Jovovic is pointing a gun at him??? Why is the kitten so darn cute??? Three images of military buggies - are they electric??? And the big question: Are the bearded guys actually the same guy - and if so what is he looking at on the monitor???
YES! There must be a connection! There must! :wink::biggrin::tongue:

Last edited:
And now we are getting more of those "D" badges. So I am guessing no SB ad. I wouldn't think this year would be a good move for Tesla. They still have ~6+ months of backorder. I think a SB ad could be cost effective, and wouldn't think it would be bad per say but not this year.

Can you help me with the D vs. 11 badges? I'm not seeing them or I'm not looking in the right place or something...

Goes-to-11.png
Drive.png

Extremly tenuous but what languages do they speak in the canary islands. Tamil? Papuan? --- update-- Just looked it up they speak Spanish and english in the Canary Islands.

If "a certain 5 sided group" is the Pentagon and "Green machine" could refer to venture captial investors on Wall Street. So when Wall Street and the Pentagon moved in Juliet moved on.

reading some of this has also reminded me of an interview that Elon gave where he was talking about a new transportation technology to replace planes and trains. could this be something to do with translocation?

Goes-to-11.png
So I guess the shark has been jumped and has swam away. It is probably hanging out along the coast somewhere near a radio transmitter. :)

Nobody else wants to try for the five TESLA pics?

Oh well, it was fun while it lasted. Kind of...

The above posts have these 'badges' in the top right. Johan's post had one, looks like it got removed.

Can you help me with the D vs. 11 badges? I'm not seeing them or I'm not looking in the right place or something...