Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Is TMC really slow at the moment?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’m finding TMC really slow last few days, at least here in UK just in case it’s a time based resource limitation.

Taking many many seconds, tens of seconds even to load even basic content. Whilst loading an animated thin red bar cycles at top of page.

Also the occasional browser reported error (standard message but see below if it ever lets me upload without error, but I don’t have access to console on phone to see what it might be.

Edge on iOS 17 - just TMC, only last few days.

1715679293453.jpeg

Within 20 minutes of posting everything back ok. Nothing changed at this end.

I’ll monitor and if it does again I’ll check on a different device. Already seen slow behaviour on 2 different networks, one copper broadband/WiFi and the other 5G, so it’s not that.

Pages take 10-15 seconds to load this morning. What seems to be the issue?
Sorry I must have passed the problem on to you. It’s been fine for me since 20 minutes after my original post. ;)

Hopefully the same will happen to you and it will simply resolve itself.

I know 2-3 years ago there was occasional issues with resources (I guess nodes) being paired back in so called quiet hours to reduce cost - hence my comment about being uk based - we have a lot of activity during North America’s quiet hours.