Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
You know, if they do make significant improvements to the Shanghai Model 3 line, that leads inevitably to production hell once again. Production will be significantly delayed, and degraded in quality and speed from what would happen if they were just boring and did what they already know how to do. I don't think that Elon is constitutionally capable of being boring, so I think I know which way it will go.

But don't kid yourself that it will be free. I am personally getting a bit tired of this "pain today so we can win tomorrow" dance.

It depends entirely on what's being discussed. If you're talking "Try to automate this thing that was done manually at Fremont", sure. If it's "Have a road right to these time-critical workstations so parts can delivered faster", no. Context matters.

BTW:

upload_2019-8-27_10-11-46.png

So close! :) Wish they had GB in there, I'd love to see their delivery spike this quarter.

It depends entirely on what's being discussed. If you're talking "Try to automate this thing that was done manually at Fremont", sure. If it's "Have a road right to these time-critical workstations so parts can delivered faster", no. Context matters.

BTW:

View attachment 446901

So close! :) Wish they had GB in there, I'd love to see their delivery spike this quarter.

All we have to go by is that there have been somewhere between 14,000 to 16,000 VINs registered for Right Hand Drive vehicles since May 31rst. (Great Britain, Australia, New Zealand, Korea)

• Informative
Reactions: Artful Dodger
I don't think it's going to be that impressive unless they pull their collective fingers out and shift more cars from Zebrugge to the SCs so they can be delivered. There are too many reservation holders here who still haven't had a delivery date so they may not even see their cars before October.

I'd be surprised if there's more than a couple of thousand 3s on the roads in the UK right now. They are only using 5 or 6 service centres to do the handovers, so the capacity for delivery is very limited.

Last edited:
I don't think it's going to be that impressive unless they pull their collective fingers out and shift more cars from Zebrugge to the SCs so they can be delivered. There are too many reservation holders here who still haven't had a delivery date so they may not even see their cars before October.

I'd be surprised if there's more than a couple of thousand 3s on the roads in the UK right now. They are only using 5 or 6 service centres to do the handovers, so the capacity for delivery is very limited.

A couple thousand 3s on the roads in the UK right now wouldn't be bad at all given how recently deliveries started and the typical quarterly delivery scale pattern. That'd actually be quite good.

Tesla responds to Amazon fire report, says remaining solar installations are optimal

"All 11 Amazon sites with solar from Tesla are generating energy and are proactively monitored and maintained," a Tesla representative told Business Insider. "Last year, there was an isolated event that occurred in an inverter at one of the Amazon sites. Tesla worked collaboratively with Amazon to root cause the event and remediate. We also performed inspections at the other sites, which confirmed the integrity of the systems. As with all of our commercial solar installations, we continue to proactively monitor the systems to ensure they operate safely and reliably."

GEE, I'M THANKFUL THAT NO RIDICULOUS FUD ARTICLE HAS COME OUT TODAY, AREN'T YOU?

;)
For a moment that tempted me to create an account with seeking lies so I could post a troll article. Here's a draft:

With the increasing production at Tesla it is increasingly apparent that they are on the verge of bankruptcy, spending the last of their money on making unsafe cars that they cannot sell. The air reeks of desperation with the Potemkin village video of the empty shell gigafraud built in a hurricane flood plain. Meanwhile, real EVs like the etron, iPace and EQC are selling like hot cakes as the dealerships cannot even keep them in stock due to high demand.

This is no surprise given that Elon's other fraud company recently "aborted" the launch of a water tower. Apparently their check to the CGI company fell through.