Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

random chitchat

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm gonna go out on a limb here and guess you were hoping for gold? :)

I'd have been happy with chocolate, but certainly wouldn't turn down gold. :smile:

- - - Updated - - -

Oh shush, Krugerrand. I was the mod in question. :) No prize for you!!

Where's the board suggestion box? Don't you think prizes might motivate certain individuals? :tongue:

Prizes might even motivate mods. Just sayin'.

I'm sorry, but you know how contests work...no employee, former employee, family member of an employee, family member of a former employee, butler/maid of an employee, butler/maid of a former employee, personal trainer, stylist, makeup artist, personal chef, paperboy, hired landscaper or anyone else otherwise employed by the employee or former employee of TMC (pool boys exempt of course) are allowed to participate in said contest.

Paraphrased: you, bonnie1194, are s.o.l. for prizes. I, however, am very eligible for prizes. Now, point me to the suggestion box, Momma needs a new car.

I'm sorry, but you know how contests work...no employee, former employee, family member of an employee, family member of a former employee, butler/maid of an employee, butler/maid of a former employee, personal trainer, stylist, makeup artist, personal chef, paperboy, hired landscaper or anyone else otherwise employed by the employee or former employee of TMC (pool boys exempt of course) are allowed to participate in said contest.

Paraphrased: you, bonnie1194, are s.o.l. for prizes. I, however, am very eligible for prizes. Now, point me to the suggestion box, Momma needs a new car.

#fail.

I'm not an employee. I'm a volunteer. That should put me at the FRONT of the line.

#fail.

I'm not an employee. I'm a volunteer. That should put me at the FRONT of the line.

Everyone knows volunteers work tirelessly and get no recognition. Consider this your pat on the back for a job well done, but you're still not eligible for TMC prizes. Imagine the outcry if mods started winning the prizes?! Pandemonium doesn't even begin to describe it. I will, however, let you drive my new prize. :biggrin:

Everyone knows volunteers work tirelessly and get no recognition. Consider this your pat on the back for a job well done, but you're still not eligible for TMC prizes. Imagine the outcry if mods started winning the prizes?! Pandemonium doesn't even begin to describe it. I will, however, let you drive my new prize. :biggrin:

Uhhh, we're used to dealing with pandemonium. And full blown outrage. Conspiracy theories.

Bring it.

Hey, leave me out of it. I saw the word 'naked' and stopped right there.

Naked didn't work. While I got 5 additional FB friends from Russia, I lost 10 of my original ones. Guess I'm not as hot as I thought. :frown:

- - - Updated - - -

Funny you use the word "trial" because with every reputation point, I feel judged.

Yeah, but it's like X Factor. The winning prize is 5mil, which makes a few disparaging remarks worth enduring.

...Yeah, but it's like X Factor. The winning prize is 5mil, ....

I think the best your's gonna get is
chocolate-coins.jpg

Hi,
I have joined the forum to thank you for your informative and interesting wite up. I have been a huge fan of electric cars since forever and especially of the Teslas, which I have always considered the first "real" electric cars - that is, neither lumpish heavy IC conversions or weird looking geekmobiles. I am happy to finally see this great car on the road.

I also really dig your choice of music, that could very well be my own playlist! Have you ever tried some Bryan El ( Bryan El - Interstellar - YouTube ) or Chillout type music ( Chilling Crew - Frozen Time - YouTube) ?

All the best for your future miles with the Model S.

Status
Not open for further replies.