Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

random chitchat

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw a shoplifter being chased across a Walmart parking lot tonight. Got into a van parked next to me and took off. They got the plate number though and caught them about ten minutes later.

Not utterly off-topic though as I was sitting in my Roadster waiting for my wife.

Yes I gave a witness statement to the police. Happened pretty fast though - didn't see a lot.

Between PG&E replacing gas pipes, freeway lanes being added, and general road construction, I find that traffic in my area is a mess lately.
But, I know some previously out of work people that recently got construction jobs, and it will be nice to see some of those infrastructure repair jobs finally get done.

I have my Ducati in my office at the moment. Yes, actually in my office. Rode it to work two Tuesdays ago only to find fuel pouring out of it. Thing is fully faired so I have to take the whole thing apart just to replace $5 of hose. So I rolled it into my office. I need to get to fixing it soon, but it is nice to look at while I'm at my desk, at least.

California drivers need to shut down the freeways for a weekend and clean up the rubble on the road. I took my baby (#562) in for it's 3rd annual physical near the end of July and returning to AZ on I-10, got whacked by a piece of truck tire tread kicked up by the car in front of me. Fortunately, nothing broken, just paint damage. Fixed now, but I don't like Tessie having to go through the trama (okay, so it was me that was tramatized.)

Your car looks pink... did you wash it together with a red car?

Perhaps there's a Mary Kay sticker on it someplace.

Yes, Mary Kay paid for the car (lots of moisturizer!), but the pink business is (you nailed it) due to a red car in the automated brush car wash.

Or, it could be the picture was taken with an 'old time distressed' filter application.

Define Rose-colored glasses at Dictionary.com

Status
Not open for further replies.