Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pricing Revealed

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I can buy a new RT1 duel Motor performance model, max pack - for 72,300 with the 2024 point of sale rebate. 420 real miles. Over 800 hp.
How can you do that? I see the base price of the dual motor at 73,000. The max pack option is $16,000, that puts it beyond the 80k tax credit limit. You could add the "large pack" for $6,000 - but that's about it, unless I'm missing something on their configurator? The large pack has yet to be EPA range estimated per their website - but Rivian's estimate is 352 miles (not really much more than the 340 miles for the CT - and this base Rivian only has the all season wheel and tire package - not the AT wheel/tire package- which supposedly the dual and trimotor CTs have by default. Lastly, you're stuck with only the base silver color, since choosing any other color puts this config up over 80k as well.

How can you do that? I see the base price of the dual motor at 73,000. The max pack option is $16,000, that puts it beyond the 80k tax credit limit. You could add the "large pack" for $6,000 - but that's about it, unless I'm missing something on their configurator? The large pack has yet to be range estimated per their website.
Pre March 2022 pre order pricing.

Reactions: HitchHiker71
1000002546.jpg

Ouch

How can you do that? I see the base price of the dual motor at 73,000. The max pack option is $16,000, that puts it beyond the 80k tax credit limit. You could add the "large pack" for $6,000 - but that's about it, unless I'm missing something on their configurator? The large pack has yet to be EPA range estimated per their website - but Rivian's estimate is 352 miles (not really much more than the 340 miles for the CT - and this base Rivian only has the all season wheel and tire package - not the AT wheel/tire package- which supposedly the dual and trimotor CTs have by default. Lastly, you're stuck with only the base silver color, since choosing any other color puts this config up over 80k as well.

We have yet to find out what tires the range is based on. Guessing that the 340 miles is with All seasons, not AT tires, just like Rivian. At least with Rivian, one can lease the truck, get the $7500 credit and then buy it out.

Also guessing that $80k CT is with base wheels not the AT upgrade. We will find out at some point.

We have yet to find out what tires the range is based on. Guessing that the 340 miles is with All seasons, not AT tires, just like Rivian. At least with Rivian, one can lease the truck, get the $7500 credit and then buy it out.

Also guessing that $80k CT is with base wheels not the AT upgrade. We will find out at some point.
"...at some point"... that seems to be "par for the Tesla course," on many items and/or questions prospective customer have.

Last edited:
Reactions: TessP100D
I have a pre order so I get better pricing that people now.

Reactions: jebinc
I can purchase a brand new RT1, dual motor, performance model with a max pack 410 miles of range in White paint, with 21’’ wheels for 79,800.00

waiting till Jan 1, 2024, I the. Can take off another 7,500.00 point of sale tax rebate dropping the price to 72,300.00

so 72,300 with 410 real miles and big hp too.

it’s not a bad deal.

Last edited:
I can purchase a brand new RT1, dual motor, performance model with a max pack 410 miles of range in White paint, with 21’’ wheels for 79,800.00

waiting till Jan 1, 2024, I the. Can take off another 7,500.00 point of sale tax rebate dropping the price to 72,300.00

so 72,300 with 410 real miles and big hp too.

it’s not a bad deal.

If your concern is range. Then yes you could.

Then for a mere $25k more - you could get a cybertruck.

If your concern is range. Then yes you could.

Then for a mere $25k more - you could get a cybertruck.
Let’s see the Cybertruck Beast with the extended range or bed killer is going to cost what… 120,000.00 and get 470 promised Tesla Miles. Which is like 400 real miles.

so the comparison… is get the CTCBER 400 mile truck for 120,000 OTD or the Rivian 410 miles for 72,300 OTD

hmm. Which is the better deal I wonder.

Let’s see the Cybertruck Beast with the extended range or bed killer is going to cost what… 120,000.00 and get 470 promised Tesla Miles. Which is like 400 real miles.

so the comparison… is get the CTCBER 400 mile truck for 120,000 OTD or the Rivian 410 miles for 72,300 OTD

hmm. Which is the better deal I wonder.
The Rivian by far? Is this a trick question….🙋‍♂️

Reactions: TessP100D