Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance/Ludicrous Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It's wonderful to watch people overwrite other peoples rows with their information...

*edit*Never mind, that is not what happened. Whoever owns this Google Sheet needs to lock the form so you can only add new data. the columns are being sorted differently by random people.

If you want to look at the main sheet in a different way, save it to your own spreadsheet.
probably good to make a daily backup and protect that sheet.

Reactions: M3PDenver
Right now the only VINs are people who switched from a LR to P. You're one of them according to the Tracker. Have you tried looking up the VIN to see that it's confirmed to a car with a performance trim?

I'm betting that no one takes delivery of a 2024 M3P before June 1st. Enough of the local Sales Advisors have told me that they don't think any cars will roll out of Fremont before June 1, so I'm assuming that will be the first actual delivery date.

The advisors might be making things up, but keep in mind I'm only around 40 minutes north of Fremont and many of the Sales Advisors in my area are Tesla enthusiasts and interact regularly with employees who actually work in Fremont.
I got a VIN from a new Performance order. Never ordered a Tesla before.

It's wonderful to watch people overwrite other peoples rows with their information...

*edit*Never mind, that is not what happened. Whoever owns this Google Sheet needs to lock the form so you can only add new data. the columns are being sorted differently by random people.

If you want to look at the main sheet in a different way, save it to your own spreadsheet.

I own it, but I think it's 100% open and I have no clue how to turn off row sorting. If anyone knows, let me know. But, yes as a good steward, sorting the data to play with it on the active sheet makes it difficult for others. If you click file > make a copy, you can save it off to your own sheet and sort and filter.

the columns are being sorted differently by random people.

When you turn on the filter and try to sort, it specifically asks you if you want to sort just for your own view or change for everyone. It's amazing how many people keep choosing "everyone" instead of just for their own view and keep changing things around.

Locking it by the owner won't allow others to add new or update entries, managing it will be next to impossible.

I ordered 5/7 still June ETA but I'm honestly happy either way if the car gets delayed it gives me more time if they decide to lower Ultra red cost to count with the incentive. Ultra red looks gorgeous IRL. I think it's pretty rediculous that they'll lose out on potential sales for that $1000 extra.
They did it on purpose the bring the Red out of the rebate. They are not going to lower it again since they just raised it.

Reactions: Sandee3
It seems like it's going great. I made another tab for graphs and charts. I know some people love graphs and some people hate how they interfere with the main data chart. So, we can have both maybe?

Here's a little map of where everyone is from: Map

Is anyone good enough to build a chart that shows order date time and how it relates to EDD? I have NO idea even how to start something like that.
Just added to this. It’s awesome seeing all of the orders. I can’t wait to see us M3P owners in Colorado on the road! Shout out to everyone who added to it.

Same for me in Boston but no VIN yet. I bet by mid week, and have “felt” delivery will be the 7th since ordering. We will see!
I'm thinking it may come down to what train it gets on. I'm guessing they have a cargo train every two weeks and if it gets on the next one it will be here for pickup between the 25 and the 7th and if not it will get in on the seventh for pickup between the 8th and the 22nd, but I'm just guessing based on wondering how they can not know so close to the start of the window. There must be some kind of cutoff they are trying to hit.