Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Leasing UK

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The Leasing deals on the model Y and Model 3 all suck at the moment! On the Model 3 all the leasing prices i can find almost involve me paying for the whole car. Anybody else noticing this?
I really wanted to stick with Tesla, but the leasing prices and the Model 3 new indicator buttons have really made me thing if i should stick or move on to something like the polestar.

The Leasing deals on the model Y and Model 3 all suck at the moment! On the Model 3 all the leasing prices i can find almost involve me paying for the whole car. Anybody else noticing this?
I really wanted to stick with Tesla, but the leasing prices and the Model 3 new indicator buttons have really made me thing if i should stick or move on to something like the polestar.
Yea - agreed. I've started planning for the replacement of my company leased Model Y next year but the prices right now are significantly higher than when I got the Y (even for the cheaper Model 3).

The Macan EV was on my radar also but once again, the lease costings are astronomical.

Has anybody been able to obtain business contract hire quotes for the new M3P?

If so can you please post them up. Thanks.
They are live on the Tesla site now - but almost double my 2022 Model Y Long Range cost - can't justify the jump in cost for when my Y goes back next year (unless something considerable happens in the interest rate and residual price markets). Currently could get a i4 M50 for about half the monthly cost £600 vs the £1,129+VAT for the M3P.

I'm likely to take the cash and source an ICE car instead I think now.

Reactions: Amiable
They are live on the Tesla site now - but almost double my 2022 Model Y Long Range cost - can't justify the jump in cost for when my Y goes back next year (unless something considerable happens in the interest rate and residual price markets). Currently could get a i4 M50 for about half the monthly cost £600 vs the £1,129+VAT for the M3P.

I'm likely to take the cash and source an ICE car instead I think now.
Thanks. Yes they are indeed terrible. After 4 years of payments on 20k miles per year you'd have paid back more than the entire ex.VAT purchase cost of the car!

Will take a look into the broker market and see if we can get any improvement.

Reactions: WhiteHartMart
I've decided to just buy a used Model 3 when the lease is up in September. Even with salary sacrifice I'm not prepared to pay for more than the entire cost of the car and then give it back to the leasing company to sell on. Used Model 3 with Ryzen and OK mileage is about 26K.

VWFS quote for the M3P was £1081+VAT on the following terms:

Red metallic paint, no other extras
15K miles
3 Months initial payment + 35 monthly payments
Non maintained

A decent improvement on Tesla direct but waiting on another broker who has 9-10 lenders trying to work out what the residual value might be.

The Ioniq 5N looks more appealing all the time!