Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How many PCS have failed?

Has your battery's Power Conversion System (PCS) failed?

• Yes, I can only charge at 32A

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, and Tesla replaced it under the HV Battery Warranty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Unfortunately, the "poll" closed nearly two years ago. There have been multiple PCS failures since then, and I'm sorry to hear that yours also broke down. No doubt about it, Tesla should cover the components in the High Voltage Battery Service Panel under its High Voltage Battery Warranty, like other automakers. But… they won't. :mad: Glad I got rid of mine and replaced it with a better EV.
What did you replace it with ?

I will be looking for a non Tesla option when the warranty expires on this one.

Unfortunately, the "poll" closed nearly two years ago. There have been multiple PCS failures since then, and I'm sorry to hear that yours also broke down. No doubt about it, Tesla should cover the components in the High Voltage Battery Service Panel under its High Voltage Battery Warranty, like other automakers. But… they won't. :mad: Glad I got rid of mine and replaced it with a better EV.
I replaced mine myself, but I’m still having issues that I read in another thread. I am charging at three phase 16 A but only getting 3 kW when I should be getting 11. I’m hoping the OP of that thread will respond to my message to let me know what their problem was.

• Informative
Reactions: Yanquetino