Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Y Questions

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Recently purchased a MYLR. Confused about a few things, wondering if anyone has any answers.

1) Using PAAK, the passenger side doors don't unlock when I approach the car. Is there a setting to allow that to happen? It's a little inconvenient having to hold the button on the driver's door.

2) My wife and I have separate Spotify profiles. Is there to automatically load the right profile when one of us is driving? Currently, it only uses my credentials, and we don't want to switch them manually every time we drive.

1) I believe there is a setting to unlock all doors on approach in the lock menu (haven't been there in a while though).

2) Yes, have your wife go to the car so her Tesla driver profile is active. Once her profile is active have her log in to her spotify account. From there on that spotify account should be associated with her Tesla driver profile. Your spotify account should remain linked to your driver profile. At least that's how it works on our vehicles.

Reactions: scratch
1. check the driver unlock mode, it can be set to driver only or all doors.
2. This is done by profiles, so your wife needs a different profile, and you should swap to your wifes spotify while in her profile. it should automatically save. My wife and I have separate tesla accounts as well so perhaps that facilitates that.

The Spotify thing is glitchy. My MY still has trouble occasionally switching between profiles
Agreed; for context I have a Spotify Premium "Family Account" (6 users allowed). My wife is unable to log into spotify user her normal account. We went through endless troubleshooting with Spotify and finally said $%^ it. We ended up creating another user on our account for her to log in with. Very strange.

Agreed; for context I have a Spotify Premium "Family Account" (6 users allowed). My wife is unable to log into spotify user her normal account. We went through endless troubleshooting with Spotify and finally said $%^ it. We ended up creating another user on our account for her to log in with. Very strange.
We had to have separate logins. It's getting better but tesla says "its a Spotify issue"