Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Windshield washer fluid low

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Have been getting this error randomly the past few days even though the fluid is full to the top. I’ve cleaned the windows and the fluid comes out, so the hose isn’t clogged. Any ideas before I set up a service appointment ?

I don't even think my car came with any washer fluid. I tried pushing the button the other day and only the wipers went off with no fluid. I don't even get a warning that it's low. Guess I have to check if I have fluid or something's faulty now.

I don't even think my car came with any washer fluid. I tried pushing the button the other day and only the wipers went off with no fluid. I don't even get a warning that it's low. Guess I have to check if I have fluid or something's faulty now.
It's a two stage button, pushing it will cycle the wipers (a good thing if the auto wiper isn't working well enough in light mist/spray) and pushing further in and holding will activate the fluid. If you're pushing the button pretty far in/all the way in and it isn't doing anything... maybe it's the pump?