Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Tesla's Supercharger Team was recently laid off. We discuss what this means for the company on today's TMC Podcast streaming live at 1PM PDT. You can watch on X or on YouTube where you can participate in the live chat.

What's your next EV after Tesla?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
When I was shopping for an EV in 2021, the Supercharger network weighed heavily in my decision to get a M3P. In reality, after nearly two years of ownership, I've only needed to charge outside of my own home a handful of times. At this point, given my driving habits, I think I could completely get by on my home's charger alone.

With that being said, I recently rented a Polestar 2 Performance and really liked it. I'm interested to see what Polestar releases the next couple years. I think the Polestar 6 concept is absolutely gorgeous (reminds me a bit of the Jaguar F-Type.) Hopefully by the time it comes out, I can have some money saved up to get one. I would love an EV convertible.

Outside of that, if Hyundai does release a non-hydrogen-hybrid version of their N Vision 74 concept...I think would absolutely buy that.

Attachments

• 2026-polestar-polestar-6-lateral-view-carbuzz-1029021.jpg
    2026-polestar-polestar-6-lateral-view-carbuzz-1029021.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 63
  • hyundai-n-vision-74-prototype-102-1662650674.jpg
    hyundai-n-vision-74-prototype-102-1662650674.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 47
When I was shopping for an EV in 2021, the Supercharger network weighed heavily in my decision to get a M3P. In reality, after nearly two years of ownership, I've only needed to charge outside of my own home a handful of times. At this point, given my driving habits, I think I could completely get by on my home's charger alone.

With that being said, I recently rented a Polestar 2 Performance and really liked it. I'm interested to see what Polestar releases the next couple years. I think the Polestar 6 concept is absolutely gorgeous (reminds me a bit of the Jaguar F-Type.) Hopefully by the time it comes out, I can have some money saved up to get one. I would love an EV convertible.

Outside of that, if Hyundai does release a non-hydrogen-hybrid version of their N Vision 74 concept...I think would absolutely buy that.
That is a good looking car, I owned Jaguars before Tesla and I had a 1967 XKE and loved it other than the lack of reliability. I used to carry my tool box in the trunk.

Reactions: randmness

Dang, that thing looks nice!