Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What is your customer service experience?

Quality of customer service?

• Bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Frustratingly bad

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Embarrassingly bad

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm wondering if everyone finds it as fruitless as me to try to get answers from Tesla using the 'Contact' form on the website. I've tried twice to get answers to questions about my upcoming delivery and have gotten zero response. These attempts were weeks ago. I'm ordering a C$100K car, shouldn't I be able to get five minutes of time from a customer service agent?

I'm wondering if everyone finds it as fruitless as me to try to get answers from Tesla using the 'Contact' form on the website. I've tried twice to get answers to questions about my upcoming delivery and have gotten zero response. These attempts were weeks ago. I'm ordering a C$100K car, shouldn't I be able to get five minutes of time from a customer service agent?
My customer service experience with Tesla has always been excellent . They go above and beyond to help customers , despite the made rush due to Model 3 orders , they always took care of me and that's one reason I've already purchased second tesla.

Maybe you should try calling them instead? They are clearly going through some growing pains with the dramatic increase in delivery volume and a phone call is likely to yield better results than using a web contact form. If you’ve been assigned a delivery advisor they should be your main point of contact for any questions or concerns.

I did not participate in your poll since there are no good/great voting options.