Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What happened to my icons on the top right of the screen?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Soul Surfer

Cancervivor, tech geek & musician
I just noticed that with 2021.44.25.2, my top right icons for the sentry launcher and dashcam are now in the "quick menu". This might be normal and not difficult to get used to. It may even be more convenient than doing the "reach over" to the other end of the screen.

Anyone else notice this?

I just noticed that with 2021.44.25.2, my top right icons for the sentry launcher and dashcam are now in the "quick menu". This might be normal and not difficult to get used to. It may even be more convenient than doing the "reach over" to the other end of the screen.

Anyone else notice this?
Yeah they are moved to the quick menu as you note. Some people like this, some hate it (I think perhaps moving driver profiles and Dashcam controls was not such a good idea, but the other stuff like WiFi seems like a good move to de-clutter the interface and all those little buttons.)

Anyone else notice this?
There are extensive threads about the new V11 interface changes in each of the different car model forums; X, S, 3, and Y.

• Informative
Reactions: Soul Surfer
You’re welcome. I know that it shows “Moderator” below my avatar, but just to be clear, I’m not a moderator of the Canadian forum or actually of any TMC forum. I used to be. I requested that my moderator status be ended but it never happened, for some reason.

I was just trying to be helpful and steer you towards the existing threads about V11 that contain a lot of information. For topics that are not specific to Canada you can post in other forums. Of course if you want to post any question in the Canadian forum that is okay too, in my opinion.

You’re welcome. I know that it shows “Moderator” below my avatar, but just to be clear, I’m not a moderator of the Canadian forum or actually of any TMC forum. I used to be. I requested that my moderator status be ended but it never happened, for some reason.

I was just trying to be helpful and steer you towards the existing threads about V11 that contain a lot of information. For topics that are not specific to Canada you can post in other forums. Of course if you want to post any question in the Canadian forum that is okay too, in my opinion.
Très cool! Just being a "Canuck", I guess. :)