Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What did you park next to? (Or what makes the Roadster look tiny?)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Local store was having a 'white' day....Roadster 1211 spoiled the party ;)

View attachment 273839
If you were in my neighborhood today then all three would have been the same color.:)
IMG00016.jpg

Nothing that is not already known. There basing the price off the panamera, having owned Porsche’s from the age of 18 I do get some perks, like build options and if anyone pulls out after the build has gone through I can pick up that car. Realistically at 20,000 builds per year even high on the list will make it closer to 2022 before I receive the car. So much so I’ll put a deposit down for one in Florida in case I move beforehand, the deposit/ placement is not transferable. I do believe like tesla they are showing the pricing for the lowest version and publishing data for the highest specs. I don’t know what the $85,000 model will be, I doubt it’s going to be the full range full power option. I think the comparison will be the panamera which is what they are projecting sales and price comparisons from. I would think the top tier product is going to be closer to $130,000. Again this is all hypothetical but I’ll not get carried away thinking I’m going to be buying a 0-100 2 second supercar for $40,000 with $15,000 government rebate. I’m also glad they are not competing with tesla, they are bringing their own car out and it’s when they are ready and it’s to their specs and it’s a built EV, not a modified ICE car.