Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What color would you pick?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have learned that Tesla will indeed send a package to owners with paint samples, so they can choose their paint and interior colors. The package might include samples of the seat materials, but I'm not sure about that. It does definitely explain what the seat color options are. I gather some of the Signature One Hundred buyers have begun receiving those packets.

We received our "eggs" a couple of weeks ago. Each egg is painted one of the available exterior colors and is engraved with our car number. Included in the package were interior samples. We also received an invitation to attend a grand opening event in either LA or the Bay Area. Since the invitation said LA OR the Bay Area, does that mean I only get to go to one event and not both? I guess I do not sleep with the right person to get an invitation to both events. I might have to make some phone calls. ;)

Colour comparison

Moving swiftly on.......

Could someone take and post a single close-up photo of all their "Tesla eggs" - er - in one basket?

Would probably be the easiest way to compare colours.

Thanks

Color Selection Kit

Check it. . .

http://zobeid.zapto.org/caviar/image/tesla/color-kit.jpg

This is the color selection kit that the Signature One Hundred buyers get, and later kits will probably be somewhat different.

Keep in mind that you can't really present colors accurately in a photograph, on a computer monitor -- if you could, there wouldn't be any need to produce these kits, would there? However. . . This is about the best photo comparison we're going to get, and is way better than the color selector on Tesla's website.