Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What are we expecting to happen price-wise on Model 3 in Canada?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looks like they have introduced the MY RWD into the line up, so both the MY SR RWD and LR AWD now qualify for the 5k federal rebate.
Oh wow, just saw that now. Gonna be honest though, I don't think I would bother for $55k even though I think I will upgrade to a Model Y in a few years. Wonder if the MY RWD has an LFP battery? That 5k incentive on a LR is quite nice though, I hope Tesla does a price drop here like they did in the US on top though.

394km range and 6.9 0-60 is kind of lame however, that's over a whole second slower than my M3, and that range is going to be 350km in real-world scenarios. Add in the standard 8-10% degradation after the first year or two and that is quite low. I think in 3-4 years I'll just find a used 2022/23 MY LR or Performance.

I also just noticed you cant have a different interior color, change the wheels, or change between 5/7 passenger configuration with the MY RWD. Maybe it's just a placeholder in order for the MY LR to get the rebate.

Reactions: KevinT3141
I agree a 6.9s 0-100 is pretty bad for an ev. Probably intentionally software crippled to encourage people to spend more money on the higher versions.

My 3 SR that I ordered in early april was originally showing april delivery, now it's showing may 26 - june 30. Since the US just had a price cut, hopefully we'll also get one before my delivery date.

Am I correct that if the price cut happens up to and including the day I pick it up, I get the price cut applied to my purchase?