Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wailing wall for Australian Model 3 team VINLess!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
That seems highly optimistic to me... that would mean your car coming off the ANL Tongala, getting through customs, being trucked to Alexandria, nothing wrong being found with it, and being prepped for delivery in just 5 working days!

What colour LR AWD did you get? :) My LR AWD is on the same boat, white.
Fastest I have heard of from Ship arrival to delivery in Sydney is 9 days. Have to be extremely lucky for this. First off ship, first to Autonexus, no wait, first out for detailing. 2 weeks-ish is more like it for Sydney. This might likely go out a bit if as many points involve queues.

Have you paid your invoice? Just wondering if people who have paid their invoice (even though the instructions say not to until a delivery date is set) are getting delivery appointments.

Interesting. No instructions on my invoice indicating not to pay until delivery date is set. I've paid the cash part of mine already, but still waiting on a delivery date (indicated mid-December bit methinks that optimistic as it's on Debussy).

Interesting. No instructions on my invoice indicating not to pay until delivery date is set. I've paid the cash part of mine already, but still waiting on a delivery date (indicated mid-December bit methinks that optimistic as it's on Debussy).
I enquired and was explicitly told by Sydney delivery not to make a payment until I receive the delivery date.

The ANL Tongala is currently about 450km east of Sydney, so on track to arrive tomorrow morning between 5 and 6am.
What is it with that boat? I got excited when the Synergy Keelung got here a little earlier, now the Tongala is on a go slow?

Does anyone know whether there'll be a backlog from the Keelung? I'm very keen to take mine on a long trip I've scheduled in 2nd week on December. Touch and go, I know :(

My 2c is you are being overly optimistic about the delivery date

snoopy.jpg

That's why this is the Wailing Wall I guess!

My VIN is 488xxx but VINs are allocated rather randomly. Have you paid your invoice? Just wondering if people who have paid their invoice (even though the instructions say not to until a delivery date is set) are getting delivery appointments.
Sydney Delivery emailed me and cc'd the finance company on Friday advising delivery was scheduled for 9 December. The finance company replied to them confirming they would settle on 5 December. All very smooth, I didn't have to do anything.

Reactions: HappyPEJ
I enquired and was explicitly told by Sydney delivery not to make a payment until I receive the delivery date.

What is it with that boat? I got excited when the Synergy Keelung got here a little earlier, now the Tongala is on a go slow?

Does anyone know whether there'll be a backlog from the Keelung? I'm very keen to take mine on a long trip I've scheduled in 2nd week on December. Touch and go, I know :(

Its the port changing the schedule. Just busy. Ship has adjusted for the new slot time.

• Informative
Reactions: Hungry Mile
Had anyone had a delivery scheduled for a vehicle which arrived on the Synergy Keelung? If so, where are you picking up?

I am waiting for mine in Melbourne

Based on @sberinger's post, we may hear something this week. We all have the same batch. And it seems likely that the delivery dates may be earlier than mid Dec.

@Vedaprime
Just got the deliver call
11th dec Alexandria
P3+ Red FSD
5YJ3F7EC8LF4624XX

I
Based on @sberinger's post, we may hear something this week. We all have the same batch. And it seems likely that the delivery dates may be earlier than mid Dec.
Sent an email to Tesla to tell them that I will be back in Melbourne early, but the response was still vague. They are definitely playing the Melbourne deliveries close to their chests!

Reactions: MonicaPlease