Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Tesla's Supercharger Team was recently laid off. We discuss what this means for the company on today's TMC Podcast streaming live at 1PM PDT. You can watch on X or on YouTube where you can participate in the live chat.

Voice control fails and does not come back without reset

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just took a 200 mile driving Trip and lost voice commands (Command not recognized) in a poor LTE area in each direction. This is understandable I guess.

But Voice commands never come back when I get into a good area. I need to pull over and do a two button wheel reset. Then I am good to go again.

Can I do some sort of reset while I am on the Highway and not need to pull over?

About once or twice a week I still get "Command Not Recognized" with ANY voice command (eg NAV, media, controls). I have been doing the two thumbwheel reset while driving and it always works but that is not a good solution obviously.

Any way to tell if the problem is the internet connection or the voice recognition circuit? Thanks .