Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Village of Pinecrest (South of Miami) Installing 2 Tesla HPWCs

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
10502048_10205932226517462_386072972622624871_n.jpg
11062349_10205932225717442_7409465241949212250_n.jpg
150FAF90-8883-45FF-9DCD-52327543A365.JPG

- - - Updated - - -

Plugshare location for Pinecrest Village Hall: Pinecrest Village Hall | Pinecrest, FL | Electric Car Charging Station | PlugShare

The Pinecrest Gardens HPWC is working well at 80amps/240volts. If one has a CHAdeMO adapter the Nissan chargers are nearly twice as fast as are the HPWC's. It is really great to have these choices from Pinecrest.

image.jpg

The Pinecrest Gardens HPWC
- - - Updated - - -

image.jpg

The Pinecrest Village Hall HPWC behind the pickup truck ICEing the correct spot. The HPWC has a very long cord and easily stretched to my adjacent spot with lots of room to spare. It probably is long enough to stretch to the empty spot beside my car.
For users, this location supplies steady 240v/80a outside of peak usage hours, but can drop to 30a or so if there is high demand elsewhere within Pinecrest Village Hall.
Sorry about the sideways photos. I failed to turn them prior to posting from my ipad.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 127
Last edited by a moderator:
It is worth noting that in the small strip mall adjacent to the Pinecrest Village Hall are:

Imlee: Probably the best Indian restaurant in South Florida. I admit to bis, since i have been a frequent customer for more than a decade.
Anacapri: a pretty good Italian restaurant with a delightful small shop that sells very low-priced good wines, including a few light whites perfect for South Florida summers and a couple varieties of bulk olive oil, bring your own bottles to fill just like in italy and France. They also have quite a few italian culinary specialities that are hard to find in supermarkets.

In both directions from Village Hall are many more options, at DL Frustration has mentioned.

When charging at Pinecrest Gardens you'll also tend to meet local Nissan Leaf owners, several of whom speak of DJ Frustration on glowing terms, crediting him with the major credit for the Pinecrest support of EV's.

When you charge in Piencrest don't forget to tell every shopowner you buy from that you're there because of the Pinecrest EV charging!