Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vehicle Purchase Agreement Unavailable in Account

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Has anyone else seen their original Vehicle Purchase Agreement disappear from the Documents section of your Tesla Account? I purchased my Model 3 in March of 2021 and it’s always been located there, now I can pull up every document except the Purchase Agreement? Not even sure how to notify Tesla about it? There’s no way to pull it up indecently from the car except through a browser and it cannot find the PDF document with that either. It is not platform dependent since I have tried multiple browsers, it seems to be on Tesla’s end. Just curious as to why it would suddenly become unavailable?? Any ideas on how to contact someone at Tesla to see what they did with my agreement?

Most relevant documents disappeared slowly over the years from our online account, so I would never trust that to be a reliable repository for anything you want to keep. Even the signable documents were just copies without the actual signatures anyways, so I always kept the physical copies for proof of signed agreements, as well as downloaded everything in the online account immediately for easier reference.

There were more docs in the past, but at this point 5-6 years in on the three vehicles on the account:
-oldest has under label "Terms and Conditions", the generic MVPA for a new demo car, actually a generic non-signable inventory order agreement (not a sales contract), no VIN and no vehicle specs, no signature areas.
-2nd has under "Order Agreement", the MVPA (titled that but is the order agreement, not a sales contract) with ordered specs, but not VIN or signature areas;.
-3rd has under "Order Agreement", the actual sales contract / financing agreement with VIN, no ordered specs, blank signature areas. Has this two times, both labeled "Order Agreement".
All three have no other documents specific to a vehicle, all have generic Lemon Law Disclosures, as well as still have our old Proof of Insurance scans uploaded, but finally have lost scans of Drivers License.