Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vandalism to innocent Chicago owner's Model X

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
That seems like a very likely possibility. I doubt most people would be agile enough to poo on a windshield so it's likely someone had the poo in a bag. Since most people don't carry around their own poo in bags, I'm betting it probably came from a large dog as most dog owners have been known to carry around their dog's poo in bags. Since the X owner still has a poo sample, a DNA test would be able to confirm this.

One of my neighbors used to have a problem with cars parking in front of her house. She suggested more than once that she could place dog poo on the windshield to deter them. I don't know if she ever followed through. She does not live in Chicago but perhaps some people there have had the same idea.

I love how we're so good at speculating on this forum that we're even speculating how the person committed the crime, and if it was even a human! :rolleyes:

I love how the guy complained that the police refused to help him clean the poop off of his car. :) They were probably incapable, trying to restrain their laughter.

In all seriousness, it was a really crappy thing to do.

Sorry... I shouldn't have said that... bad case of verbal diarrhea.

Ugh... I give up. Just can't hold it in...

:)

This is not cool by any means. I have front and back cameras on my model S at all times. 24x7. I highly recommend it to anyone worried about this or anything else. If this guy had recording cameras, he would be able to find the perp easier. Hopefully the street cameras show something.

Of course the real piece of news is, that there seems to be at least one more Model X out there (aside from Bonnie's).

(... alright alright, I will show myself out - but seriously, after all the bitchin and moaning in the investor's forum you feel that people seriously doubt the existence of the X)