Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

V4 Supercharger -UK

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

The first V4 Tesla Supercharger station has opened in the UK​

‘Future-proofed’ charging hubs bring 250kW power… even for non-Tesla electric cars and comes with a PayPad so non Tesla don’t have to use the app and longer cables.

Gridserve did release a statement on the accessible bays on twitter recently saying that people should use the "normal" bays first and only use the accesible bays if no others are available, but that it is ok to use them. They did suggest people should hang around the car and move when a normal bay becomes available. Seems sensible...so obvs Joe public will ignore that.

Do you think it's possible for a Tesla to park in a bay forwards and then use the cable from a stall on the "wrong" side? Looking at your photos I can't tell if the cable might not quite be long enough.
First up to do that in a Tesla would be very weird, unless you were forced into it as a result of being 'wrong bayed' by the car next door.

As I don't own an M3 I can't categorically say, but I would be inclined to say 'no'. Too short.

I've seen the reach here trying to reach over the car and again its too short.