Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Used Model S from Vroom.com?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
One of each. Would have preferred solid white on both but it was discontinued. At least Tesla pearl white is pretty close to pearl while, so they don't clash when next to each other. Most other manufacturer's solid whites look yellowish when parked next to a solid white. In some lighting the Tesla pearl white also looks a bit darker, must mostly ok.
Am I correct that nose cone is Pearl and Refresh is Solid?

I sold my bmw to Vroom a while back and was pretty shocked by how little inspection they did before they offered me a check for the car. No mechanical inspection, no putting it on a lift, just a walkaround and a 5-minute test drive. In comparison when I requested a quote from Beepi they were very thorough and checked every single part of the car, giving me a complete report as well.

Judging by my experience selling the car I wouldn't trust buying a car from them without a full inspection done by a mechanic of your choosing. Too bad beepi was acquired and shut down in CA but they seemed like a much better-run company.
I had the same experience in December. I submitted photos taken of the car from multiple angles. They gave me a quote and arrange a truck to pick it up. The truck driver looked it over lightly and that was it. Best price of all the car buying services I tried too. I didn't see the process of how they prepare the car for sale but the lack of inspection stuck out to me too.

Am I correct that nose cone is Pearl and Refresh is Solid?
The other way around. My first two were solid white, then it got discontinued so the most recent one is pearl white. White is the most popular color choice for cars worldwide, so this was Tesla's way to make some extra money by pushing people who want white to pay for pearl white upgrade. I was worried perl white it would look like this post , but once we got it, it wasn't too bad. This post is probably as different as they get (same cars I posted earlier, but in the garage light, so pearl is reflecting some beige/brown).

• Informative
Reactions: professortech
I had the same experience in December. I submitted photos taken of the car from multiple angles. They gave me a quote and arrange a truck to pick it up. The truck driver looked it over lightly and that was it. Best price of all the car buying services I tried too. I didn't see the process of how they prepare the car for sale but the lack of inspection stuck out to me too.
Every time I have traded a vehicle into any dealer, the car was never inspected. I assume they run VIN checks through Carfax/Autocheck and limit their inspection to odometer check, vehicle history, and initial appearance. Beyond that, my cars have never been put on a lift or inspected by a mechanic. Heck, they have never even test driven my vehicles. To your point, I think it all leads to a better experience for the seller. I can't help but think this type of process is consistent from luxury brands to economy.

I had my (ICE) car appraised by them last week. Looking to do a deal with them on buying a private seller's Tesla through them while trading them mine. They had several on the lot and I was surprised that once I told them I was interested in a Tesla they didn't try and push me into one of theirs. The buyer rep handed me off to a salesman and he just pointed me to the online kiosk and said if I find one I like let him know. There were several I liked but I when I went to tell the salesman he was on the phone and seemed disinterested so I just walked out.