Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Update 2023.44.30.14 Issue

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My 2018 M3 Mid Range keeps receiving the same software update. When I click on 'install', it gets stuck at 10% for hours. After resetting it using the wheel buttons, the update doesn't complete, and the system keeps prompting me to install the same version. I submitted a support ticket, and they removed the update more than once, but after 24 hours, the same version, 2023.44.30.14, reappeared without downloading. When I try to install it again, it starts at 10% and gets stuck. The car continues to display 'Software Update Required', and in service mode, I see two alerts for 'APS Mismatch Version'. is there any solutions

Same same nothing happened and i got the same update now
Contact Service via the app and ask them to perform an over-the-air reformat of the car's SD card. Back in late 2018-early 2019 I had a similar problem with software updates refusing to install. Right before I was scheduled to bring the car in to the service center I was contacted via email and they told me they were going to try one more thing (the OTA reformat) and that solved my problem.

Reactions: rpiotro
Upvote 0