Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UNOFFICIAL Tesla Model S Options Pricing Spreadsheet For All Base Models and Sigs

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've uploaded a new version of the spreadsheet that includes calculations for a trade-in vehicle (presuming Tesla works out a way to take trade-ins). It could also be useful to just factor in the value of your current vehicle, but the sales tax calculations will be incorrect in that case.

I wasn't able to update the existing version for some reason, so here's the new link:

https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B3tVIdrdj1vPZTE0NTdmODAtZmE5ZC00OTVlLTk5ZDUtZDU3NjM2YmY0NDVm

Don't forget you have to "Download Original". Let me know if you have any issues with it.

I've uploaded a new version of the spreadsheet that includes calculations for a trade-in vehicle (presuming Tesla works out a way to take trade-ins). It could also be useful to just factor in the value of your current vehicle, but the sales tax calculations will be incorrect in that case.

Tesla will probably take trades but they're going to go off of auction prices. You would be much, much better selling it yourself as a private party.

I thought I heard they might do a deal with CarMax where CarMax would buy the cars but I might have dreamed that up myself.