Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

[UK] 2024 Order to Delivery discussion

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ordered my M3LR in base spec white 18’ wheels 25th march got EDD of 21 June to 22 aug really hoping that it will be the earlier date. Checking the app several times a day
When I ordered mine Feb 29th I got EDD of May 30th-August 1st, it eventually changed to May 17th- June 1st. Then I had a message to pick my delivery date and ended up getting May 16th so hopefully you get June 🤞Its an agonising wait lol

Reactions: ben pollard
I’m
Ordered my LRM3 on 19th March, Black with everything else standard. EDD June-August. Anyone else seeing any more accurate delivery dates around that order time?
thats same dates as me. Seems strange as on the Tesla site it says order today and estimated delivery may-June but we both ordered a month ago and getting June -august? Doesn’t seem right to me. Really hoping mine comes earlier,where abouts are you based? I’m kent .

I’m

thats same dates as me. Seems strange as on the Tesla site it says order today and estimated delivery may-June but we both ordered a month ago and getting June -august? Doesn’t seem right to me. Really hoping mine comes earlier,where abouts are you based? I’m kent .
I’m north London. Hopefully it’ll just change instantly! Seen a few people who ordered end of Feb getting theirs in mid May so I would guess we’ll be June sometime. Keep me updated!

To clarify though we ordered from the option where you can look at cars already made. We only wanted the grey paint option and there was one vehicle listed that had that colour so we just bought that. Rather than configured one from scratch.

It was listed as "in transit" when we bought it so it was already on the boat back then,

To clarify though we ordered from the option where you can look at cars already made. We only wanted the grey paint option and there was one vehicle listed that had that colour so we just bought that. Rather than configured one from scratch.

It was listed as "in transit" when we bought it so it was already on the boat back then,
Ah I was going to say that’s quick! That explains why

Order date: 16 Apr
M3 RWD Stealth grey/photon

Est. delivery: 26 May - 13July (appeared yesterday)

No VIN/Licence plate showing as of yet

22nd of June -21st august really hoping it comes early hopefully a few long range orders will be swapped to the performance and a car may come earlier
I did exactly this yesterday, the performance was then showing an earlier delivery date then my LR! Then went to bed, woke up and realised I’m 57 soon and a little late to be ordering a car that can do 0-60 in under 3 seconds 😂😂😂. Reverted back to my original LR and luckily the est. delivery date was the same. 26th May - 13th July.