Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

TSLA Market Action: 2018 Investor Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is @Toolsmack here all day pressing disagree?

3d-man-presses-the-button-with-minus-symbol-picture-id677057770

Tesla's Chief People Officer is now on leave of absence. No comment on her return. Sounds like another Doug Fields situation?

Tim Higgins on Twitter

Oh, and in case you missed it... their head of communications also left:

Tesla’s head of communications is leaving

Geez... Tesla's VP of Corporate Communications position is rapidly becoming as hazardous as those two other notorious jobs, one being VP of Product at Twitter and the other being Drummer in Spinal Tap.

Nah, Elon has borrowed just a few percent of the market cap of Tesla. The worst that could happen is he has to sell a bit of Tesla stock on the open market. It might depress the stock price, but it certainly won't tank Elon or the company.
How much does 23 Spacex launches in 2018 pay Elon?

Elon’s got “cash on hand”

Finally caught up- somewhat! For the last couple of years, I watched this thread and the General thread and occasionally peek at the New Posts or a particular topic, but since the tweet, it’s been many pages behind here and on reflection a LOT of noise and whining!

Yes, I bought some at $36x but nobody held a gun to my head and I’m not whining, just LONG!

Stay the course!

No, the litigation is dates 6th August, the tweet you're referring to was yesterday
This tweet from yesterday Elon Musk on Twitter
You don’t think it’s strange he hasn’t sued me? He was offered free legal services. And you call yourself yoda...

Seems even if a suit was filed weeks ago nobody has bothered to inform Elon about it, or have chosen a method that is ineffective, because he clearly didn't think a lawsuit had occurred when he tweeted that.

• Informative
Reactions: neroden
Finally caught up- somewhat! For the last couple of years, I watched this thread and the General thread and occasionally peek at the New Posts or a particular topic, but since the tweet, it’s been many pages behind here and on reflection a LOT of noise and whining!

Yes, I bought some at $36x but nobody held a gun to my head and I’m not whining, just LONG!

Stay the course!

i’m guilty of my fair share of whining. and i’m not really so sorry about it. but i’m staying the course.

• Love
Reactions: wipster
For me, the big one was Amiga - arguably more beloved in multimedia circles in the 80s and early 90s than Apple. I believe when Commodore went bankrupt around 1994, the Amiga had become its flagship product - not that its iconic Commodore 64 didn't still have its devout fans too.
IMHO, if Commodore had half the marketing ability that they had in engineering, they could have competed with Apple. I still occasionally run WinUAE on my laptop.

I'm looking at Elon's Tweets & replies from today, and I don't see any Tweet regarding that. He did mention "I was told that his parents preferred that his name not be mentioned" but that Tweet was in reference to something else. What are you all referring to?
Look at yesterday, he argued with a nobody on Twitter about the pedo comments again. Make sure you look at tweets and replies so you can find it.

Status
Not open for further replies.