Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

TSLA Market Action: 2018 Investor Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
did you read it? ASIL and SIL sertifications and standards are principally different instruments. They used only initial draft for reseach but used it pretty much correctly. ASIL provides primarely methods to evaluate risks, SIL standards provides methods to mitigate.
If some retarded SOC manufacturers advertise ASIL D "ready" on classical redundancy 4x design it's their problem.

I don’t think you really read this and actually work on it.

Redundancy is build on system level- component level reliability also need to be demonstrated.

The reason I posted this document on NHTSA review of various electronic safety standard as this will form the basis of regulation down the pipeline.

Car is not like a consumer devices(where my background is from), where you can easily replace after a year. If you are designing a vehicle safety system from day one, ISO standard and iminent regulation have to take into consideration. A car could be on road for about 10 years with 5 year production cycle. This is something that as a engineer have to take into consideration.

You completely miss the point of the article. Nor understand what ASIL standard is striving for.

Today's price action: it was a down day, but with quite some resistance on the way down.

End of day was interesting: high selling pressure and about 5 big 'spikes' that attempted to mark down the price was almost completely absorbed by buyers, including the end of day closing session which actually went up a bit.

So there might still be a big buyer present - or just lots of technical traders expecting a bounce. Hard to tell.

did you read it? ASIL and SIL sertifications and standards are principally different instruments. They used only initial draft for reseach but used it pretty much correctly. ASIL provides primarely methods to evaluate risks, SIL standards provides methods to mitigate.
If some retarded SOC manufacturers advertise ASIL D "ready" on classical redundancy 4x design it's their problem.

Lastly- Tesla isn’t like BYD who build their EV without a lot of standard and safety requirement.

If you even had a chance to take look at BYD E6 and look at their HV wiring. You would understand why an ISO standard is needed. It for your own safety.

Again- you totally missed the point what the article was trying to say.

It's pretty clear that the pedo guy is in fact a pedo guy. As someone earlier pointed out, said guy has pictures of clearly underage girls plastered on his Facebook, some of them on beds. The question Elon raised about why hasn't he sued is super relevant.

Can we please not turn TMC into some vigilante web-site.

Pedophilia is a serious crime, this forum cannot just perpetuate such serious accusations, regardless of how they may or may not seem well founded to the poster.

If anyone has any actual information regarding a serious crime, instead please turn to the relevant authorities.

Pedophilia is a serious crime, this forum cannot just perpetuate such serious accusations, regardless of how they may or may not seem well founded to the poster.

If anyone has any actual information regarding a serious crime, instead please turn to the relevant authorities.
The hell are you talking about? Your insinuations are very weird. Go check his Facebook. It's not like I'm out trying to Batman the guy, although I would enjoy it.

Ex-mod: well, you did it. You broke the moderator. Have at it. --ggr.
Nothing but praise and appreciation for what you did for our dedicated procrastination corner here, Greg.
I can only hope that it didn’t negatively affect your wellbeing, although you make it sound like it sort of did.
Thanks and best of luck!

It's pretty clear that the pedo guy is in fact a pedo guy. As someone earlier pointed out, said guy has pictures of clearly underage girls plastered on his Facebook, some of them on beds.

And this is how rumours start. One person claims something without a cite, and then people for whom it suits their argument repeat it as if it's established fact.

I googled this claim and found nothing. If this were true, you'd expect it to be huge news everywhere.

The hell are you talking about? Your insinuations are very weird. Go check his Facebook. It's not like I'm out trying to Batman the guy, although I would enjoy it.

No, you're the one making serious, potentially defamatory accusations; how about you actually check to see if they're true before you do so?

After the whole "pedo guy" kerfuffle broke the first time, I looked to see if Vern was present on social media. Found no such "girls on beds" profile for any Vern/Vernon Unsworth.

Last edited:
A while back I was joking in a thread over on M3OC about "Top signs you're a TSLA investor", that one entry should be "Though you love the vast majority of what he's been doing and working towards, once a month he does something that just makes you exclaim 'Dammit, Elon!' " ;)
Once a month was the good ole days.;)

Substantial claims require substantial evidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.