Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

TSLA Market Action: 2018 Investor Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 353984

Just playin' ...
growing one share at a time on daily fluctuations :)
I tried that few times w/ margin, just 10 extra shares that I thought I wouldn't buy, cause I had enough on margin. Bought/sold like 3 times, made $300 :(. Then got a warning from broker that if I do this one more time, they'll classify me as a day trader and force me to keep $25k in cash in the account. Didn't know this. So, I had to wait a week for those trades to become history.
In that time, my last sale price of $324 became like $340+. This just showed me that if these were my own shares I risked, all this day trading would mean nothing. There's point to all the people here talking about the risk of not having a lower entry point after a sale.

Yes, if it's real. Where's the sauce?

Another question: what are the plausible reasons for such a meeting? The tweet author has already ruled out capital raise. What's left?

EDIT: And to take this a bit further given the current thread, what would the SP implications be for the various meeting purposes?

Last edited:
Reactions: SpaceCash
Status
Not open for further replies.