Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

TSLA Market Action: 2018 Investor Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is just a amplified drama by media, otherwise if you listen to last conference call he expressed same feeling worned out etc. Best quality of Elon is he makes extremely rational decisions under pressure, Tesla pumping out over 5 K M3 thanks to Elon’s hard-work. He just need vacation.
No vacation for Elon. He's convinced it's too dangerous.
2 vacations he had in last 15 years: first one almost died of malaria, second time was overthrown from position of the CEO in Paypal.

No vacation for Elon. He's convinced it's too dangerous.
2 vacations he had in last 15 years: first one almost died of malaria, second time was overthrown from position of the CEO in Paypal.
Honestly wouldn’t a simpler staycation at his homestead in LA with a Victoria’s Secret supermodel help with the stress and sleep issues. I know it’s always helped me a lot when under high amounts of stress.

;-0

Please link to your post where you actually made the move if you want to become the next oracle. It's simpler for you to take 1 minute to search your own history than everyone wasting their time.
Is that jelousy speaking from you, previous Oracle? ;)

If I have the time I might for you, but frankly i really don't care too much if at all. It's in the thread here. I'm just putting the information out there along the way. One can either look & listen or not. It's up to them.

I know my long term hit rate, nobody would believe it so I'm not even going to post it.

update: here's the link with the cc sell info.

TSLA Market Action: 2018 Investor Roundtable

my order summaries are on stocktwits.
I noticed that you nailed it few times lately. How that covered call worked out for you is almost funny, though. Please keep commenting, your colour is appreciated.

Reactions: neroden
Holy sh*t! So the lead author of the NYT article is gloating on Twitter about the stock tanking because of his article about Elon?! Is this the friggin National Enquirer?

That A**hole should be fired!!! That's terrible... hope they find out he shorted and get his ass for insider trading!

That A**hole should be fired!!! That's terrible... hope they find out he shorted and get his ass for insider trading!
I seriously doubt the author is short TSLA and wrote that article (and gloated about how it tanked the stock), BUT with someone that negatively biased against Elon/Tesla, why on earth were they granted an interview? Seriously???

I've pulled $40K from HLOC to throw into TSLA. I'm bringing another $60K tomorrow for Monday.
If we get into $280 or lower, I'll bring at least another $100K (not an advice, consider that my mortgage is paid off, and I have no debt otherwise; be careful kids :)).
Worked beautifully last time, Feb 2016
This SP behaviour is truly irrational, and this too shall pass...

Honestly wouldn’t a simpler staycation at his homestead in LA with a Victoria’s Secret supermodel help with the stress and sleep issues. I know it’s always helped me a lot when under high amounts of stress.

;-0
NO. He needs to STAY AWAY from Hollywood Trollips and drugs! He needs simple moral living, no hustlers at all, no pimps, no kind of communists at all. Away from Hollywood.

ENOUGH!

The next poster who writes about Ambien, sleep, Mr Musk’s personal medical history, or any such related material, pretending that somehow this is Market Action related, is on a time-out from one week to one month, depending first, on how egregious the violation, and second, how sleep-deprived your Moderator is.

And in this case “But I Was Joking” won’t cut it.

You’re welcome.

I've pulled $40K from HLOC to throw into TSLA. I'm bringing another $60K tomorrow for Monday.
If we get into $280 or lower, I'll bring at least another $100K (not an advice, consider that my mortgage is paid off, and I have no debt otherwise; be careful kids :)).
Worked beautifully last time, Feb 2016
This SP behaviour is truly irrational, and this too shall pass...
Still buying J20s despite the looming privatization? Or are you going shorter term?

I seriously doubt the author is short TSLA and wrote that article (and gloated about how it tanked the stock), BUT with someone that negatively biased against Elon/Tesla, why on earth were they granted an interview? Seriously???

They are experts at pretending they are on your side and that they care about the cause. Elon is a sucker for that and is probably unable to detect human malice.

Is that jelousy speaking from you, previous Oracle? ;)

I noticed that you nailed it few times lately. How that covered call worked out for you is almost funny, though. Please keep commenting, your colour is appreciated.

I definitely enjoys being reaper of trolls more than an oracle. One is all fun, the other has tremendous pressure to be right.

Reactions: neroden

I contacted several people at the times and let them know about the tweet and how unprofessional that was. Others are advised to do the same. A journalist, bragging about hurting the stock after interviewing the CEO about his personal life? For crying out loud....

Elon is letting everyone down by listening to the activists, establishmentarians, Democrats, Communists, and short sellers, who are all the same people, all globalist destructionists. If he knew what was better for Tesla he would have been working with the good people all along, or at least investigated them and seen which way they went and reacted accordingly. Him agreeing with the liars at NYT and with his not-independent "Independent" board member from mob-run Chicago to not say anything is the STUPIDEST thing he's done; he needs to KEEP talking, not shut up and cry like a slave.

Status
Not open for further replies.