Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Trunk "T E S L A" Letters Emblem

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi everyone,

Can anyone recommend somewhere to purchase the Trunk "T E S L A" Letters Emblem? I have a black 2022 Model 3 Long Range, and I'd like to remove the badging on the rear and update the logo with the T E S L A. I see a lot of different vendors on Amazon and looking for a recommendation for either chrome or black metal replacement logos. I'm in Canada, but I've ordered from various online places before (besides Amazon)

I found the 1694512-00-D in the Tesla Parts catalog and have reached out to see if this is possible to order from Tesla directly.

Screenshot 2023-12-18 at 11.44.26 AM.png

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Hi everyone,

Can anyone recommend somewhere to purchase the Trunk "T E S L A" Letters Emblem? I have a black 2022 Model 3 Long Range, and I'd like to remove the badging on the rear and update the logo with the T E S L A. I see a lot of different vendors on Amazon and looking for a recommendation for either chrome or black metal replacement logos. I'm in Canada, but I've ordered from various online places before (besides Amazon)

I found the 1694512-00-D in the Tesla Parts catalog and have reached out to see if this is possible to order from Tesla directly.

View attachment 1000699

Thanks in advance.
Any luck here? What did you end up doing?