Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Transfering Free Supercharging?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
WIth the new .99 % financing, I might be enticed to order a new Model Y. A few months ago, I was offered the chance to transfer the free supercharging from my Model S to a new Model Y. Does anyone know if that is still available?
You're fortunate. We never got notified and would have jumped at the offer. Only found out about it by accident 2 days before it expired (March 31). Would have had to taken delivery by then. Just not enough time. Rumor has it, the promotion will (possibly) return at some point as it had in the past.

You're fortunate. We never got notified and would have jumped at the offer. Only found out about it by accident 2 days before it expired (March 31). Would have had to taken delivery by then. Just not enough time. Rumor has it, the promotion will (possibly) return at some point as it had in the past.
I know they really want to sell cars. I wonder if we could negotiate it somehow. Maybe they don't negotiate things like that?