Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Toronto people. Do you regret having a single charger or is it sufficient?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Fit a curve through the Canadian Superchargers.

Given the number of data points and compressed timeline I think you'd see a really big exponential curve. :) Whereas I think you're suggesting the opposite.

I guess it all depends on what motivations you ascribe to Tesla. I think it's reasonable to assume that Canada was left behind, but I don't think that was out of spite, it was just one of those things - a dropped ball in a major juggling act. I am optimistic enough to think that future installations in Canada will happen much more quickly.

I am optimistic about future Supercharger installations in Canada and agree with your "dropped ball" theory...I also believe that Canada will be linked within 5 years courtesy of a better sales performance (than the Model S) by the Gen III...

Given the number of data points and compressed timeline I think you'd see a really big exponential curve. :) Whereas I think you're suggesting the opposite.

I guess it all depends on what motivations you ascribe to Tesla. I think it's reasonable to assume that Canada was left behind, but I don't think that was out of spite, it was just one of those things - a dropped ball in a major juggling act. I am optimistic enough to think that future installations in Canada will happen much more quickly.