Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

TMC slogan competition

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Charge Clean, Go Fast, Everyone Wins

Listen to the speeds. Of silence

Ride the Lightning
(or)
Ever Ride a Lightning Bolt?
(or)
Lightning in a Bottle - Unleashed
(or)
Lightning Unleashed

Plasma Perfected

"Torque of the Devil"

ETA:

Been playing around with a logo idea too:

3832664499_4c867743ee_o.jpg

Hang on......

3833561842_50e14b0e62_o.jpg

Hmmmmmm.....

Last edited:
I hope we are free to comment.:confused:

Feels like an ad for medical equipment.:redface:

LOL. Yes of course. It's just my submission for a slogan and a logo . As you can see, I can't decide on a background colour - but then this doesn't matter.

I hope others continue to come up with different ideas/designs.

The idea behind "e-driving" is that this forum is a broad church - e could stand for electric/electrified/electrifying or simply economical or eco or even ethanol.

The plus and minus symbols reflect our view that efficient motoring is improved with a battery (and electric motor) in the mix.

Last edited:
Here's a place for our sloppy seconds.

Plug In America Bumper Sticker Contest
Help create a new bumper sticker!

Plug In America is sponsoring a contest open to anybody who has a great slogan for a new bumper sticker! Send your creative ideas to [email protected] with the subject line "Bumper Sticker." Entries must be submitted by the end of September and the slogan must promote the cause of plug-in electric-drive transportation. The winner will be acknowledged on our web site or in the newsletter, and the selected slogan will be featured as our new bumper sticker for one year. Moreover the winner will get a package of Plug In America merchandise --- three items of your choice from our online store as well as an autographed copy of Sherry Boschert's book "Plug In Hybrid Vehicles."

If you have any questions please email [email protected].

They have prizes!

How about a collection of slogans and they rotate on the site each time someone visits or reloads.

Seconded.

Here are some policy-oriented ones:
- Subsidized Entelligence
- Solving US foreign policy by STOMPING on it (photo of Roadster accelarator)
- Solving US energy policy by STOMPING on it (photo of Roadster accelerator)
- Dismantling OPEC one electron at a time
- Entelligent foreign policy (photo of roadster with yellow ribbon on it)
- Mad Max needed batteries

Other:
- Enlightened dialogue on Entelligent autos
- Entelligent dialogue for off-peak hours
- Intelligible conversation at 100 Mph

Seconded.
- Solving US foreign policy by STOMPING on it (photo of Roadster accelarator)
- Solving US energy policy by STOMPING on it (photo of Roadster accelerator)

Is the Roadster accelerator pedal distinctive? We might need one PhotoShopped. TEG?

I think a slogan should be short and simple:
STOMP on OPEC!
or maybe
STOMP on the gas!

I searched on "Tesla Roadster Interior". I didn't see that. Perhaps I should have been more persistent.

I don't see how that pedal could be photoshopped to put a Tesla logo on its face. My Photoshop-fu is even worse than my Google-fu.

The Aptera pedal looks like a Wiimote to me.

Edison+Tesla=Nirvana
Cooler than ICE
End the ICE
Licked by Lithium
Smell the Ozone
Zero
Zero is the new # 1
Caron Fiber, Lithium, Aluminum, Nirvana
No fluids, No problem
Smooth with no Lube

I would love to see a commercial for an Tesla where they show it on a 70% (How steep of an incline could a Tesla climb from a stop?) incline stopped. A woman looks over smiles at the camera (She is layed back so much that it looks like she is in a rocket). You hear a countdown in the background, and when it hits 0 she floors it up the incline and jumps at the top, and then drives down a winding road.

Her favorite toys have batteries.