Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

TMC slogan competition

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

There have been some really good ones but I'll just throw some of mine into the 'pot'.

Drive fast. Live green.

Electric nirvana starts here.

Freedom of motion.

It's okay to be jealous.

What'd you expect? A toaster?

Electric just got sexy.

Gas, meet Electric.

Yes. It's that fast!

Say goodbye to combustion.

Electric is the new black.

It's quiet. Isn't it?

I can understand your confusion here, but these weren't actual HD DVD disks. Just standard recordable DVD media with HD content on them. Blu-ray also has such "red laser" formats (e.g. BD9, AVCHD, etc.).

Now how about we stay on topic.

That's my second slogan submission:

Stay on topic.

• The electric car is coming - quicker than you think
  • All torque, all action
  • Drive electric - everything else is just hot air
  • Tesla Roadster: Put the top down and feel the wind of change
  • Tesla Motors: Making Porsche call 911 since 2008
  • Model S: 5 seats - 4 cents a mile - 3 hundred miles range - 2x more efficient than gas - 1 damn sexy car*
  • Model S: The revolution starts 2011
  • Tesla Roadster: Just the warning shot
  • The electric car - back and on a charge

* 0 emissions optional :smile:

the future is electric

The Aerovironment team used that in place of a license plate on the Impact prototype of the EV-1, but the GM team removed it because, they said, it was too strong a statement.

"the future is electric

The Aerovironment team used that in place of a license plate on the Impact prototype of the EV-1, but the GM team removed it because, they said, it was too strong a statement."

I distinctly remember Chelsea Sexton telling me that GM used to use the, "the future is electric" slogan.

She signed a movie - with not only her name but also that slogan - and I asked where she got the slogan. She said she got it from GM.

Anyways....whatever catchphrase the forum comes up with, I think it would be good to follow it up with good ol' "the future is electric."

Hmm... Noticed this:
...a long term Electric Vehicle cooperation comes the Japanese marques new company slogan, or tag as they call it. Mitsubishi will from this summer on promote themselves with 'Drive@Earth', first in Japan only but the rest of the world will follow. Sometime in 2009 Mitsubishi will launch their i MiEV electric car in Japan.

the future is now, and it's electric

Some sort of Roadster image would be nice along with that.

The Impact rear plate story is in The Car That Could, p 25 of my hardcover. It took place in late 1989.

TMC Slogan idea

I think we need a phrase that sums up why this forum was created and what we are about, in particular what we talk about.

I came up with:

From the mind of a genius to the future of motoring

As in the AC electric motor from the mind of Nicola Tesla to the future of motoring which is Tesla Motors and other EV's.

You can't crush what you can't catch

Horsepower=past, Amperage=future
(or)
Are you still using horses to measure power?
(or)
Power in "Horses"? Really?

Fast cars for the planet

Screaming Silence

Currently Relevant

Ignition Free, Transmission Free, Emission Free

Quick, Quiet. Questions?

Lightning from Lithium

Lightening from Carbon Fiber

Last edited: