Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tire pressure readings

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It's normal for them to set a low pressure alert and then show -- if you aren't driving. It takes sometimes up to minute for them to wake up once you start driving. (they go to sleep if the car isn't moving)

Hold down either scroll wheel on the steering wheel until the menu comes up, then select the widget with the "wheel" icon.

RTFM!

Thank you Inginner! I finally figured this out. The whole trick is to press and hold the wheels rather than just a quick push. When you do this you can select exactly what you want displayed in either of the L & R dash displays including the "car status" which, at least for now, is the pressure in each tire.

Thank you Inginner! I finally figured this out. The whole trick is to press and hold the wheels rather than just a quick push. When you do this you can select exactly what you want displayed in either of the L & R dash displays including the "car status" which, at least for now, is the pressure in each tire.

Oh..haha wow things I still dont know. I was out eyeing all the tires to figure out what one was triggering the low tire pressure warning. I kept thinking the car must know what each tire is at why does it not show me?!?

Totally noob of me.

Last edited:
Oh..haha wow things I still dont know. I was out eyeing all the tires to figure out what one was triggering the low tire pressure warning. I kept thinking the car must know what each tire is at why does it not show me?!?

Totally noob of me.

Hmm I retract my prev statement, I dont appear to have this option when holding the scroll wheel down as a choice on my classic S with latest update so back to the drawing board