Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

This message is awaiting moderator approval, and is invisible to normal visitors.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I got this message on one of my posts 3 days ago, am I supposed to notify a moderator to go look at this or something? How would I even do that, I dont see any option to do that? I cannot even figure out why anyone needs to look at it. While I am asking general questions, why are we not able to edit our own posts so I can at least tweek the question and see if the moderator approval goes away so people can see my question?

The site will flag posts from new members for moderator review based on the algorithms the site owners have set. That message means the post is in a queue for a (volunteer) moderator to review and release when they log in and perform those functions. There isnt any additional notification you need to make, nor anything you need to do but wait.

Basically, you need to wait for a volunteer to review and release the post. Moderation here is broken up in various roles, due to the size of the site. An example of this is, I myself have no access to moderate anything in the model S or X subforums, so if that is where you posted, your post will not appear in my mod queue for action, nor will I be able to release it for you.

Anyway, it may not be what you want to hear, but the answer is, you will need to wait for a mod to log in and check their queues, and the moderators here are volunteers (its not a paid role) so thats as an individual mods time permits.

• Helpful
Reactions: danny
The site will flag posts from new members for moderator review based on the algorithms the site owners have set. That message means the post is in a queue for a (volunteer) moderator to review and release when they log in and perform those functions. There isnt any additional notification you need to make, nor anything you need to do but wait.

Basically, you need to wait for a volunteer to review and release the post. Moderation here is broken up in various roles, due to the size of the site. An example of this is, I myself have no access to moderate anything in the model S or X subforums, so if that is where you posted, your post will not appear in my mod queue for action, nor will I be able to release it for you.

Anyway, it may not be what you want to hear, but the answer is, you will need to wait for a mod to log in and check their queues, and the moderators here are volunteers (its not a paid role) so thats as an individual mods time permits.
Thanks for the reply (yes it is in the S forum), just wanted to make sure there was nothing I could be doing. I figured that the moderators were volunteers like most forums are, apprecaite the quick answer 👊

Reactions: jjrandorin