Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

"The Watchtower" at Tejon Ranch SC

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm a former Jehovah's Witness. They typically "dispose" of the out of date extra magazines by leaving them at various places...
For those that aren't "former", one of the best ways to instill negative responses to your organization / affiliation is to use tactics like spam and pollution to litter the public and private landscape with paper waste.

I have a very similar reaction to Old Navy. Their commercials were so abysmal I refuse to shop there regardless of the price or merchandise.

When I first saw the the title of this thread, I thought "Cool! Someone left a Stephen King novel at the Supercharger for others to read."

Then I realized I was thinking of "Dark Tower."
I thought someone was playing Hendrix! But seriously, on my way out to TMC Connect and on the way back I noticed the JW literature in these stalls. It would seem that someone thinks this is an opportunity to evangelize someone. Another reason it would be nice to have trash cans at SuperChargers.