Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

The Resource Angle

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This could boost some US materials suppliers

This could boost some US materials suppliers

We know the PERFECT company to do this and it wouldn't destroy the land...TMC.

We will have to wait and see how it actually develops. Plans are often different from reality.
Do we have any idea how the Defense Production Act works with regard to company revenues? I know it has been invoked in the past, but a quick google didn't help me to understand how healthy the financial consequences of having your business directed to do a specific task by the Federal government would play out. Any resources would be appreciated.

I know we have to take his stats with a grain of salt, but it is nice to see a short interest report on TMC:

$TMC short interest is $11M
4.61M shares shorted
7.16 % SI% of Float
6.68 % S3 SI% Float
104.32 % fee
Shares shorted up +529K shs, worth $1M,
12.97 %, over the last week.
Shorts down -$480K in 2022 mark-to-market losses;
including +$1M on today's -10.50 % move.

Only ~7% short interest but the stock holders aren't too keen on lending, given the > 100% loan fee.

I know we have to take his stats with a grain of salt, but it is nice to see a short interest report on TMC:

Only ~7% short interest but the stock holders aren't too keen on lending, given the > 100% loan fee.

Whoever borrowed my TMC shares is losing money. They borrowed it several weeks ago and it's gone up about 75 cents since then. The interest rate is nose bleed territory. I guess I'm making money on the deal...

Reactions: MP3Mike
Vale and Tesla