Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Tesla's Supercharger Team was recently laid off. We discuss what this means for the company on today's TMC Podcast streaming live at 1PM PDT. You can watch on X or on YouTube where you can participate in the live chat.

Texas Hold Up!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Been following this thread for a while, just now registered an account to comment. Thank you all for your data so far.

I reserved my 3 at 12:08 PM on the 31st in Houston at the galleria and no invite yet. I just now realized I took some pictures of the line to send to friends for amusement. I am glad I did, because I can somewhat guesstimate what # in line I was. I estimate I was somewhere between the 60th and 80th. Will report back If I hear anything.

So it seems that Tesla has sent very few, if any, invites to non-owners here in Texas with this first batch to non-owners. I'm guessing they're still dealing with the owner backlog and aren't ready to start inviting more people here.

I'm was approximately 100th in line at North Park and no invite for me yet. Any non-owners seeing invites in Texas?

Approximately 60th in line at Northpark. No invite yet. But we are getting closer!

• Informative
Reactions: geoffreak
VIN!!! (62xx) In last 20 mins!!! Doing my VIN dance... woo hoo.... woo hoo...

I'm glad to hear they are now assigning the San Antonio VINs!

I have to say that my OCD (obsessive clicking disorder) has been cured after receiving a VIN -- something comforting knowing there is a car out there with our name on it. We completed paperwork/payment on Wednesday, but are still waiting for a delivery date. Fingers crossed that we are the last car on the the first truck to Austin versus the first car on the second truck :)

• Funny
Reactions: gecko and benjiejr
^ Bummer. Just think how happy you'll be on March 6th.

I needed to step away from the whole situation a bit and quit my whining. You are 100% right
I'm glad to hear they are now assigning the San Antonio VINs!

I have to say that my OCD (obsessive clicking disorder) has been cured after receiving a VIN -- something comforting knowing there is a car out there with our name on it. We completed paperwork/payment on Wednesday, but are still waiting for a delivery date. Fingers crossed that we are the last car on the the first truck to Austin versus the first car on the second truck :)

I think its actually worse anticipating the delivery date than the VIN. I dont know why as the VIN one is a black hole of no details but with the delivery date and now counting down (T minus 12 days for me) that seems like YEARS compared to getting a VIN which was even longer (2+ weeks).

Please no delays...please no delays. Hell, I'd love if they surprised me and said...you know what, its coming early. Yeah right. :D

Reactions: benjiejr