Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Teslarati not responding to request for return

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I hate to do this and this is the only place I can think of posting this message.

Does anyone have a direct phone # for this company or how best to reach them?

I have done all i could do to reach this vendor/company. I have emailed/Instagram/Tweet them SEVERAL times and still NOT one response back from them. I truly do NOT want to post any negative thing about them, hence why i am reaching out over here.

I just need them to generate a return label so i can return the MY trunk bin i ordered that doesn't seem to fit the right side. All other items i ordered are fine, just this one.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you paid by credit card, you should file a claim with the card company within the card claims period.

Teslarati articles are mostly click-bait. Articles usually have misleading titles,, with mostly unrelated or limited related content, and most of the content does not match the title topic. Personally, I would not buy anything from their Marketplace due to the way they treat their readers.

Didn't you read the return policy before purchase? Says "Buyer is responsible for all return shipping costs." No exceptions are stated for "not as described" products.

1674506331241.png

There is no label, you must provide it yourself. I managed to get in contact with them via email through their website ( Contact Us - TESLARATI ).

Either way you shouldn't need to contact them to initiate a return. Just go to FedEx, UPS or USPS and have them ship it to:

TESLARATI, RMA #55850
4771 Arroyo Vista, Suite D
Livermore, CA 94551

Once you ship it I would contact them and say you returned an item and put the tracking # for the shipping in the message.

I got my refund after about 10 days.

If you paid by credit card, you should file a claim with the card company within the card claims period.

Teslarati articles are mostly click-bait. Articles usually have misleading titles,, with mostly unrelated or limited related content, and most of the content does not match the title topic. Personally, I would not buy anything from their Marketplace due to the way they treat their readers.

Didn't you read the return policy before purchase? Says "Buyer is responsible for all return shipping costs." No exceptions are stated for "not as described" products.

View attachment 898934
Ooh woah. Did not see that at all.

There is no label, you must provide it yourself. I managed to get in contact with them via email through their website ( Contact Us - TESLARATI ).

Either way you shouldn't need to contact them to initiate a return. Just go to FedEx, UPS or USPS and have them ship it to:

TESLARATI, RMA #55850
4771 Arroyo Vista, Suite D
Livermore, CA 94551

Once you ship it I would contact them and say you returned an item and put the tracking # for the shipping in the message.

I got my refund after about 10 days.
The problem is that it cost over $80 to ship the item from Maryland to California.

If I can find someone here in Maryland to sell the bin's to I will do it at a lower cost.

Update: I bought another bin and compared it. The only difference between this one and the new one is just the cover on the right side. It is just pointy. If i had known this i could have shaved it off and it will NOT even affect the damn thing. Gush, i am so upset. Oh well. I guess i will have to put this up for sale.

If anyone is interested and live in Maryland, i don't mind meeting somewhere and i sell it to you much cheaper.
PS: this will work for MY's built before September/October of 2022 from what i understand. For MY built after, you have have to shave off the top right edge of the lid and it will work. I will even use a chulk/something to mark it.