Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

TeslaOffer Rocks (long post)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi,

Our applique system is a light board attached to the existing OEM applique. We will add product picture soon on the site. We do respond faster on WhatsApp, but due to time difference sometimes it might take a few hours before we can get back to you.

Thank you
Light board attached to the existing OEM applique? Over the front/outside? I'd like to see how that looks in a close up picture. The board is not transparent, so its going to have that milky white coloring where it does not light up, correct?

No installation instructions for Model S for lighted applique or hands free truck opener. And we pay a premium for the product?

And many of us are old school and don't like social media and What'sapp/up/whatever stuff like that especially for tech support/product questions. Is not easy to send you email either. Another way of saying, you don't make it easy.

• Disagree
Reactions: VegarHenriksen
Raymond is awesome. He's always been so quick to answer my Whatsapp questions.
I suppose TO's response time depends on the time of day you ask it. I asked an important question at 1 PM Pacific Daylight Time and received a response at 9:30 PM. Considering the 15 hour time difference, Raymond was probably asleep when I asked the question; not to mention all the troubles Hong Kong is experiencing. Don't expect an instant response from TO, but they're Johnny on the Spot when they are at work.

Reactions: TonyT
I have been eyeing TeslaOffer for a long time and just placed my first order consisting of a custom illuminated door sill and gray sport pedals. I also plan on doing the applique later this year as well as the automatic frunk and soft-close in the future. Support via Telegram has been superb so far and I can't wait to receive my order. Highly recommend!