Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
What works for some people doesn't work for others. But I did some rough math and I am pretty sure I'd be a much happier person if I never played the short term option game. Obviously others will have the opposite story though

Folks can have vastly different situations even if their risk tolerance is exactly the same.

Age, dependents, current income, other investments, available cash vs excess cash...

Most of the time when people on this forum high-horse about their strategy, I’m thinking, “Well DUH, I’d do exactly what you’re doing if I were in your shoes.”

Opinions on whether Tesla will be done selling today?

Looking at a volume of around 70 million on the day, unless there is a huge spike to the close. I think this could translate into 7 million shares being dumped, given how much the stock went down.

The stock movement testifies that Tesla was hammering.

Anyone with any clarity on when they might be done, or more specifically, how one is able to tell past a press release?
Wow! Then there were dozens of tech stocks that were "hammering". What idiocy.

• Funny
  • Informative
Reactions: KMCC and traxila
Is anyone tracking the closing cross for today? Curious to know the impact of it on a day like today, and whether buyers or sellers are outnumbered in it.

I took a couple of screenshots of Webull, which has an indication for this. No idea how to interpret or act on this information though

Screenshot_20201209_210409_org.dayup.stocks.jpg
Screenshot_20201209_205735_org.dayup.stocks.jpg